Less than two years after the Air Force’s new refueling tanker KC-46A Pegasus made its first flight, the service is already considering acquiring another design and potentially a foreign one, the head of Air Mobility Command said on Wednesday. “Competition breeds excellence,” Gen. Carlton Everhart II told defense reporters during a breakfast in Washington, D.C….
- 3-D Printing Is Changing Way Air Force Fixes Its Aging Planes May 2, 2017
- B-1B Bombers Fly Training Missions Near Korean Peninsula May 1, 2017
- Thunderbirds Pilot Reflects Nearly a Year After Colorado Crash April 28, 2017
- Thunderbirds Gearing Up for First Overseas Trip in Years April 26, 2017
- F-16 Block 52 Upgrades Set to Take Thunderbirds into the Future April 25, 2017